Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

Default My Husband of 55 Years is Gone

I lost my husband, Jerry on Wed. May 27. He had been diagnosed with cancer 3 week earlier, but the oncologist told my 76 year old husband "I expect to see you sitting there 5 years from now." There ae some questions I need to get to the bottom of. Some things are off.

He had a 5x7 picture of Princess Jewel with him in the hospital and everyone commented on what a beautiful girl she is. he loved her so much. This are some of my favorite pictures of them togetherClick image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4519 (1).jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	63.0 KB 
ID:	10420Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4615.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	68.1 KB 
ID:	10421Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_4738.jpg 
Views:	24 
Size:	73.7 KB 
ID:	10422
    Jerry and Moose

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Sandra, I have no words to tell you how heartbroken I am to hear of Jerry’s passing. I cannot let myself imagine the toll such a devastating loss must take, especially with so much turmoil in the world around us.

Sebastian, Chester, and I will greatly miss hearing about Jerry’s adventures with the beautiful Princess Jewel. We are sending much love and healing to you and your family during this time of grief.
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Jewel`s Photos

55 years... I do not know how to adequately put into words how sorry I am for your loss. When I think of Jerry, I think of all the walks he and Sir Moose took together, how Sir Moose so enjoyed those walks.

Sending hugs to you, Princess Jewel and your family in this most difficult time. Take care of yourself and Princess Jewel and I know she will definitely take care of you.