Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Default Happy Thanksgiving!

Sebastian, Chester, and I want to wish all of our friends here a happy and safe Thanksgiving.

Weíre sitting here watching the dog show, and as wonderful as all of these dogs are, in my eyes, not one of them holds a candle to Sebastian and Chester. My boysfind ways to make me proud of them every single day.

We couldnít have made this progress without this community, and all of the guidance and support you all have given me over the last six (!) years. Words canít describe how thankful I am to have found this group.

Sebastian and Chester send gigantic kisses to you all, and we send belly rubs to all of your pups!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

Happy Thanksgiving to you & the boys!!

I agree...the things I have learned & shared with this community has been valuable in so many ways...sometimes just to vent!

May you all have a day surrounded by the ones you care about the most, making memories and enjoying good food & friends!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) mikelg84's Avatar

Happy thanksgiving! Pippa is behaving so well despite not being in her house. And here she is, at my in-law's, with two other puppies and some other people that she had never met! I remember how hyper Pippa was last year. Today she is behaving so well and protecting her new house for the rest of the week! Oh and protecting the oven as well She is so excited about what is being cooked

Jewel`s Photos

We are thankful this year Ren did not embarrass us at Thanksgiving... Last Thanksgiving Ren ripped a hole in my niece's coat and we were forced to brave Black Friday mall crowd to buy her a new coat...

Jewel, that is indeed something to be thankful for!

Hooray, Ren!

Mikel, I also love hearing that Pippa was on her best behavior! Did she get rewarded with any tasty morsels from the oven she worked so hard to protect?

Old Dawg (Senior Member) mikelg84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post

Mikel, I also love hearing that Pippa was on her best behavior! Did she get rewarded with any tasty morsels from the oven she worked so hard to protect?
    I gave her too much food. She has had turkey leftovers for the past 4 days. Thank God there is no more turkey... I'm such a bad father, but I can't help it... The way she looks at me and the food... I can't resist!

Iím pretty sure that Pippa thinks you are the best dad ever for giving her all of that turkey!