Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

Default Something New For Sir Moose

Is our boy spoiled, or is he spoiled. Jerry took him for his morning walk this morning--was 37, felt like 27 wind north at 12 MPH> Then a little after noon we were going to run over to Lowes and then to Walmart. I went to the closet and got my coat and warm hat--and here came Sir Moose into the entry and stood there looking at his leash for a minute or so, then put his nose to the door knob.

Now he knows that if Jerry has on his shoes and cap (and coat during winter), then chances are he will get a walk. But if I have on shoes and baseball cap when nice, my pull over when cold, he knows we are going in the car.

So, what did we do> Our car was in the garage so when I put his leash on him he stood at the front door expecting to go out(first time our char has been able to get into garage since Oct due to totes everywhere). I tugged on his leash and he resisted at first and then decided we must be going to go out the other door. He almost ran over Jerry getting to the door leading from kitchen to garage. Opened it and he went right to the car door to get in.,

And he had a new adventure today. on a little narrow lane about 1 1/2 miles behind us as the crow flies, there is not much development to speak of and a very large pasture with several goats. We stopped there and he saw those goats and his ears came up and Jerry put the window down far enough for him to get his entire head out. He started barking--and the goats came up to the fence. No idea why they came when he barked, but they did. Curious I guess. But it was a new adventure for him today. Brought him home and then went on with our business. But me thinks we psoil that big bouy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2920.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	9505Click image for larger version. 

Name:	100_2921.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.3 KB 
ID:	9506
    Jerry and Moose

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

you look very handsome with your Valentine Heart Sir Moose!!!

(you're not spoiled...you are loved!)