Thread: Yipeeee

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

Default Yipeeee

We took Sir Moose to our vet for just a weigh in, and he had put on 2 more pounds. Remember, a year ago diagnosed with liver disease, would not eat the hepatic food, Lost down to 78 pounds. I started cooking for him after reaeraching and then found a kibble he would eat. He gets some kibble every day. Anyway, the first of Nov. he was 78 pounds. The 5th of Jan. he was 88 pounds. today he was 90 pounds. I do not think I need to telly'all how happy we are with this additional 2 pounds.
    Jerry and Moose

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

such Great News!!!!!

Mom's home cookin' & lovin'.....does it every time!

keep up the Great work team Sir Moose!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

That is wonderful news, indeed!

Moose hit the jackpot when he found you and Jerry!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member)

that is really fantastic news.
    patrick

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Christi's Avatar

Christi`s Photos

What great news!!! Your a good Mom, and Moose is reaping all the benefits from your love and devotion! Great job to all of you <3

Jewel`s Photos

So good to hear he's bounced back!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Sir Moose Give your MOM and Dad Extra loving's, You 3 are rockin' this... your dad taking you for cold snow walks, your mom cooking you goodies... Here's to another 5lbs and keep smiling that happy smile... I hope My Zech has poise and happiness like you do sir moose... high paws to ALL three of you guys! after all your medical and weather stuff you give us all courage...Cheers!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

Thanks so muh. I know we are spoiling Sir Moose so much but just can't help it. Knowing he is 10 1/2 or more and with liver disease. we cherish each day with him. He is such aa GOOD dog. We rare;y hae to call him twice to come in, or to move, etc. I do his breakfast while he is on his morning walk, so he comes in and goes right to his bowl, knowing his breakfast is there. And he watches me fix his supper. I do give him about 1/2 cup of cottage cheese later, sometime before bedtime, and if he isn't in there I just yell out "EAT" and he comes right in and goes to his dish.

If just he and Jerry go out the door, he heads straight for the sidewalk. BUT if I am with them, he heads right to the car, right to the left back seat door. He knows I don't go for the walks, but I do go in the car. I don't know if any of your give coconut oil or not, but I started with 1/2 teaspoon and built up the tablespoon he gets every night. and his coat is like velvet. He ha the longed, heaviest coat he has had during any winter wince we got him, and this winter has been colder. People just HAVE to pet on that "bit fluffy dog" and they comment on how soft his coat is. The COconut oil is also good for his skin and health in general. Ido give him unrefined organic coconut oil and organic milk thistle forhis liver.
    Jerry and Moose