Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Merry christmas

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Christi's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Christi`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Here is Ren's Christmas present. Ren wishes everyone had a great Christmas too!!!!!!!

Attachment 9415
    Attachment 9416
    Attachment 9417
    Those are so cute!!!! I wish we could have stuffies for the furkids. My daughter and her kids are coming up the 28th so we are celebrating then

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Here is Ren's Christmas present. Ren wishes everyone had a great Christmas too!!!!!!!

Attachment 9415
    Attachment 9416
    Attachment 9417
    Ru wants to know if Ren's kitty squeaks. She would have that kitty stuffingless in a sadly short amount of time. Rona's chipmunk is getting ready to bit the dust any day.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Merry Christmas to Everyone! OMGosh, jewel Ren is just Gorgeous kitty toy and all!, Antonia those 4 are so fun in the bows.. hopefully Rona didn't eat any of them.... I can't get Zech to be still enough to wear a bow let alone have a picture taken... Sebastian's Mom, those matching sweaters on Chester and Sebastian it looks like a style magazine photo shoot... what a great shot of them both! You guys all definitely know how to share Christmas Joy and I am praying for Peace and Love and Prosperity for all of you this season.
    Zech liked his first Christmas... He was 7 months old on the 24th He was a little disappointed that my Christmas lasagna was not his present....
    I can't give him stuffed toys right now, he likes to strip the fur off of them YIKES... LOL it makes such a mess and then I am so concerned how much he eats when he's stripping them.. puppyhood is so fun...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN1874.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	91.7 KB 
ID:	9418

Old Dawg (Senior Member) mikelg84's Avatar

Here is Pippa sleeping peacefully in her new bed by the Christmas tree

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_8517.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	9419

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Oh my goodness, I love seeing so many happy pups!

Zech’s Mom, I can see why Zech would want that lasagna all to himself! It looks magnificent!

As far as stuffy toys go, I am to the point where I only buy Hugglehounds for my two. It’s the only brand they really enjoy playing with that can withstand Chester’s desire to disembowel them within the first 5 minutes. His favorite ones usually last several months. I have one that dates back to Sebastian’s first Birthday. They play with it from time to time, and it is still intact. I have several others that have literally lasted for years. Many of the other “tough” brands of toys last maybe a few days around here. Chester even managed to destroy Sebastian’s Kong not too long ago.

His next mission is to tear up the matching Christmas sweaters before I try to get any more pictures of them wearing them!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Young Dawg (Member) Pushover4Pyrs's Avatar

Merry Christmas, sounds like you had a very busy time. Glad to see your well and had a good time.

Kodas first Christmas was uneventful, I thought for sure the tree was going to be taken down lol.

HAPPY NEW YEARS !!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post
    Oh my goodness, I love seeing so many happy pups!

Zech’s Mom, I can see why Zech would want that lasagna all to himself! It looks magnificent!

As far as stuffy toys go, I am to the point where I only buy Hugglehounds for my two. It’s the only brand they really enjoy playing with that can withstand Chester’s desire to disembowel them within the first 5 minutes. His favorite ones usually last several months. I have one that dates back to Sebastian’s first Birthday. They play with it from time to time, and it is still intact. I have several others that have literally lasted for years. Many of the other “tough” brands of toys last maybe a few days around here. Chester even managed to destroy Sebastian’s Kong not too long ago.

His next mission is to tear up the matching Christmas sweaters before I try to get any more pictures of them wearing them!
    I have to try hugglehounds... right now he strips the furry fabric off of the tough layer of everything we try....

You are going to laugh, My hubby loves lasagna but me not so much... It came out GREAT but I was wishing for brisket... all day LOLOLOL. I can only imagine how much fun you guys have trying to get those pictures and keep the sweaters intact!!