Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Pjg8r`s Photos

Default Tucker has crossed the rainbow bridge

Tucker's congestive heart failure decline was so fast.....He can once again run and play with his sisters Abby and Nikki. There is a hole that wonderful memories will fill but not today.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

I am so deeply sorry to hear this. My heart breaks for you and your family and the loss of your precious boy. Sending healing thoughts and prayers. No words suffice in these instances...

Jewel`s Photos

I am... I... just... don't have the words for what you are going through. I am so sorry for your loss. I can comprehend losing one still so young. I am so sorry.

Just know that we are thinking of you and that we wish, wish, and wish we can spare you some of the pain.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

I just don't have any words to express how very sorry I am to hear of Tucker's untimely passing.

I am sending much love and light to you and your family during this unimaginably difficult time.
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

So sorry to read this....there are no words....

you are in my thoughts, and my heart breaks for you & your family...wish that would make the pain go away & make this an easier time for you....but I know only time can help heal

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Our hearts are with your entire family 4 footed and 2... I lost my Johann, a wolf dog I had from 5 weeks old I picked him from his litter at 3 weeks and had the extraordinary gift of being able to see him and his siblings a few times a week from 3 weeks until weaning when he came home... My Kodimay was 3 yrs and Jeremiah was 3 months old when I lost Johann and while it was too much pain and hard we had Jeremiah puppy to raise and life moved on for all of us..
    I lost Jeremiah to torsion/bloat in march this year so unexpected or predicted and I still have HUGE GUILT issues thinking I should have known more he was an otherwise perfectly healthy boy and would have been 8 end of July..
    It devastated our world... I know so many have said it but there are no words...
    Just our heartfelt love and compassion.
    my share This is my last weekend with Johann my wolf dog before we had to let him go, Kodimay is 3yrs, Jeremiah 3 months.. Hoping those Loving memories help soon...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	family.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	57.8 KB 
ID:	8862

Old Dawg (Senior Member) snow0160's Avatar

snow0160`s Photos

I am so sorry about Tucker. I lost my first dog last year and it was really traumatic because it happened very quickly. I miss her dearly and she is still my wallpaper for my computer and phones. When I think about her now she is in pizza heaven flying through mountains of all you can eat pizza which was her favorite food.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) rx4bills's Avatar

It never gets any easier, but the joys and memories will continue. So sorry for your loss.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

I am so very sorry. We lost our first golden retriever, Scooter, to heart failure at age 5 yrs, 2 months. Until his death we had no idea he had heart trouble--he was our son's duck retrieving dog.

I lost my first dog, an English Setter in 1956, had gotten her for my 11th birthday. We were quail hunters and I opted for a puppy over a watch--in those days country folks knew nothing about breeders except you bred two great hunting dogs to get litters of good hunters. I lost her to distemper when she was 8 months old despite having had the vax. And sicne then I hae lost so many more English Setters, 2 Irish Setters, 6 golden retrievers and a Pyr. Never ges any easirt but in tim laughs replace tears for the most part.

When I lost my golden retriever, Honey, 3 years ago yesterday I told my vet no more dogs for me. Ihdhad over almost 60 years of losing dogs and I just couldn't handle another. Honey was 13, her kidneys and liver shutting down, lymphoma. My vet looked at me and sand "Sandra, you heart will tell you what to do." He has been my vet for 25 years and he knows me well. He said "Sandrea, you heart will tell you what to do" and he was so right. In a week I was filling out papers to adopt a senior Pyr and on Aug. 31 we got Shaggy. He was 7, blind, chronic ear infection, abused his first 6 yers (kept in crate), stunted, but we felt he needed us and chose him over healthy ones. We had that awesome boy 3 weeks and 3 days and he was taken by hemangiosarcoma. One week later we had our present Pyr, Sir Moose, now 10 and with liver disease. We also adopted an 11 year old golden retriever and had her 20 months before hemangiosarcoma also took her.

With each loss I am crushed, but I am thankful for all the memories and pictures I have, and the knowing that they are once again youg, healthy, and waiting for me.
    Jerry and Moose