Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    Zech Needs a bath almost twice a week when we do the dog park...
    Alas, THAT is the reason Ren doesn't get to go to the dog park all that often...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5108.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	98.0 KB 
ID:	9391Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5107.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	73.8 KB 
ID:	9392Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5101.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.3 KB 
ID:	9393

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Be still my heart! I could give that pouty face kisses all day if Zech would let me!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Zech turned 7 months on Christmas eve...He's now 27" at the shoulder and he's a very lanky, 68.6lbs he gained 9.5lbs in the last month and he's so agile He Loved spending the morning in bed with me when we stayed home...

Name:	zbed.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	36.0 KB 
ID:	9421
    He just blends in.....LOL and that position I so love my boy

He is being pretty good for 7 months I think, aside from that selective hearing thing... and deciding he likes to steal and eat paper towels.... that was not a fun stretch he'd take paper towels from anywhere, the ground etc...
    .... we've also had to remove any fur toys as he finds he likes to strip the fur off of them... Rope floss toys gone also, he likes to chew off and eat the fibers... Boxes are still good though.
    He is now very defensive in the car and has this loud rolling thunder growl but half the time I have NO CLUE what he's going on for, and the times I think someone should be getting the full guard treatment he ignores them..... But no one can ignore that sound... and his play noises sound just as ferocious. he is just so serious looking, right up until he breaks out in a floofball grin and launches for mom, paws on my chest - almost on my shoulders now
    and face in mine telling me to stop everything and play with him and then gives me kisses... I cannot resist that face, he is just still growing up so fast.

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post
    Be still my heart! I could give that pouty face kisses all day if Zech would let me!
    Sebastian's Mom, he loves kisses.... he face goes all soft and his ears laydown and he'll make those giant puppy eyes...

Name:	DSCN1877.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	36.4 KB 
ID:	9422

His coat is just crazy there seems to be almost no undercoat but BOY everything else is growing like weeds. so many directions of growth!

Name:	DSCN1876.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	43.1 KB 
ID:	9423

Also his cute pink and black feet have about all turned black now.. I loved his little pink puppy pads,

Name:	feet.jpg 
Size:	25.1 KB 
ID:	9424

I am amazed at what every month brings with this boy....

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Happy New year! Just wanted to update a bit Zechariah is doing really well at work and home with all the commuting and customers and equipment; and basically he is learning and testing and growing up like a normal puppy except he's so big LOL

He was 72lbs today when we weighed him. He'll be 8 months on the 24th. I'll check in at the vet and get an official weight on him but since the 24th of December he's gained 3.3lbs so the growth is slowing down some which is nice and I think appropriate for his age.

Name:	IMG_6537.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	28.3 KB 
ID:	9446 he is such a goof, he gets the best smiles and that poofy ear hair is just my favorite still.

He Loves his big boy collar and leash from Christmas too. they really do know when they are looking good LOL.. He's wiped out his coat with dirt at the dog park twice last week and brushing only goes so far so It is going to be bath time again soon....
    that is an adventure.... he truly acts like we are punishing him and hubby thinks he is actually mad at us because we are ruining all that effort and good dirt he worked into his coat....

not the best pictures, it was a little dark still, but he gets the most beautiful expressions and looks... and well I just am so in love with having my boy in my world, at my side, and filling my heart...

Name:	IMG_6505.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	37.8 KB 
ID:	9447

Name:	IMG_6561.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	28.8 KB 
ID:	9448

Love that sweet boy! He really seems to have mastered the serious face! He just gets more and more handsome (how is that even possible)!

Zech's Mom`s Photos

OK lovin' on my boy and all his changes, I love the changes in his colors as he grows but those eyes... They have the same strength Love and intelligence that I fell in love with the moment I saw him. He is and always will be my boy... THOSE EYES!!!

Name:	my-boy.jpg 
Size:	23.4 KB 
ID:	9464

Sebastions Mom, he has mastered the serious face like a Victorian in pictures...
    LOL I am trying to get some goofball ones I never seem to have a camera in hands at those times.. a good thing for me maybe?

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Zech with the last of the holiday gifts... we don't do bones like this much Makes him think he's king of the hill LOL
    He can be a brat.... he'll be 8 months next week....

https://youtu.be/zOoweWW3Eho

I found a dog park less the 30 minutes away that has some agility features and
    The next warm morning I think we are going to go explore a new park!
    He loves to race and play.

https://youtu.be/6PJe5MbrzGE

With his serious face, itís so easy to forget that he is still a tiny baby puppy - until you see him frolic in the back yard! Again, I had to remind myself that this was not a video of Baby Sebastian! Zech is so precious!

Bones have been a lifesaver at our house for a long time. When Sebastian was a puppy, giving him a bone was sometimes the only way I could get him to sit still for longer than 10 minutes at a time.

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Default MOM moment

OMGosh Zech just buried his first bone.... we gave him that big bone from the video, outside, to keep the brattiness out there, and he buried it and slept on the "newly leveled" spot until I had rangoons in the fryer for lunch... He LOVES my rangoons... but how fun, I hope I get to see him dig it up! LOL

hope everyone is having a great Saturday!

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    Zech with the last of the holiday gifts... we don't do bones like this much
    You been missing out!

Ren started burying bones at like 3 months old. We were astounded how well he could conceal the bone and smooth the dirt over the top even at that young of age. We would literally watch him bury a bone and after he was done, we'd go take a closer look and we wouldn't be able to see where he buried it exactly. He's still burying bones. Sometimes he's got several buried in various places. He's also buried them in our couch and once under my husband's pillow.