Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
    This baby has unbearable cuteness!!! His eyes and the black and white paw pads!
    Antonia THANKS lucky for me the unbearable cuteness has the reality of those puppy needle teeth LOL.... I am so in love with this little goofball...

That being said This is probably the only place I can share this story .... he has decided on his "spot" in the house when we don't get him out in time or pay enough attention --- THE INTAKE REGISTER FOR OUR FURNACE IN THE LIVING ROOM BEHIND THE CHAIR --- that is definitely not the unbearably cute part LOL
    Of course he was all pudding right after being dewormed again when he went.... Hubby and I made all the jokes that came to mind, cleaned the grate, and the register trap below... but UGHHH that could have been awful come September when we turn on the heat again.... I have to say we chose to feed him the taste of the wild puppy food and since getting him switched off of the puppy chow, he is consistently solid again. I NEVER thought I'd be cheering over puppy poo being solid and nicely formed but here I am....

Zech's Mom`s Photos

OMGosh My heart has been breaking for Duke and his family, and the brave family who just re-homed their girl.....

I am just over 3 weeks now as Zech's mom and I would be deveastated to lose him already, I couldn't imagine how it might feel months or years from now.
    I feel kinda off posting just happy updates, with all the difficulties some are having with their pyrs both behavioral and healthwise, and I am praying for the best possible outcomes for everyone involved 4footed and 2...

BUT Zechariah is doing so well he was up to 14.2lbs on Sunday - he was 11.5 a week ago. He's learning things so fast. He's doing great with the cats and Kodimay.
    We've been working on getting used to brushing and teeth cleaning, learning sit, and how to calmly walk on leash.
    He'll get playing and just get this giant grin on his face - and we know he's about to do something he knows he shouldn't.... He's such a goof ball.

Here's a picture from 20 minutes ago asleep next to my chair at work and the too dark picture from this am when he had to wake up his girl. I know those legs stretched again last night....

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4143.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	44.1 KB 
ID:	8857 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4127.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	8858

He just woke up... I am so in love with this little boy.

Name:	IMG_4150.jpg 
Size:	44.2 KB 
ID:	8859

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Oh, he is a heart stealer! Thank you so much for sharing those photos!

It definitely has been a rough couple of weeks on the forum. I will admit that there have been a couple of threads that have left me in tears. Please never feel bad for posting happy updates. Sometimes, we need those to balance out the threads that keep us up at night.

I have been known to start threads for this very reason.
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

No apologies for adorable puppies that are thriving!!! We need more updates like this when there is so much sadness. Everyone rejoices to see this little guy doing so well and see his gorgeous face. Sadness and sorrows will always be with us. We have to remember to hold on to the happiness!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

thanks for sharing the photos!! he is a cutie...and I love the fact that you are getting him used to so many new things, and the fact that you know he's going to do something mischievous & you are in good humor about that! You're going to make a great team!

agree....a bit of happy & cute is always a welcomed read!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

Aww he is so cute and getting so big. We like happy updates.

Zech's Mom`s Photos

He really enjoyed his first bath.... I can't believe how polka dotted all his skin is it really showed when he was wet...

Name:	IMG_4181.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	38.0 KB 
ID:	8861

Jewel`s Photos

Yep they are like that. My breeder calls that speckle belly

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Yep they are like that. My breeder calls that speckle belly
    Speckle belly it is sure cute..... He's having so much fun, he's learning things so fast, and it's been 4 weeks already! Walks are so nice to wear him out some... He's 18.5 lbs that's 13 lbs in 4 weeks.. sometimes I swear I am watching his legs grow right in front of me...
    I interrupted his toy time for a picture LOL the looks he can give, He'll get me to laughing so hard, he's such a goof sometimes.

Name:	IMG_4199.jpg 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	8863

Zech's Mom`s Photos

I cannot believe how much he has grown in these 5 weeks, He is now 21.5lbs and he's 14" at the shoulder...
    His toes are huge!!! His coloring is lightening up a ton also. He's the best floof ball ever, he learns so much everyday, each day he is like a new dog.. in a good way ! He gets the hiccups so often, sometimes I hurt for him they're so big...
    Here's a pic of his color changes, him sitting with those big toes, and A wave goodbye......

Name:	5-weeks.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	24.0 KB 
ID:	8864 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4227.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.8 KB 
ID:	8865 Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_4233.jpg 
Views:	16 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	8866