Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Jewel he's good at it LOL
    but I had less fun when he dug it up and gave me a muddy bone and mouth while I was working on the computer.

He was 75lbs on his 8 month "birthday" and I think finally slowing down his legs are just so long....he needs a bigger head too his teeth have no more room. I think he's the best dog in the world and a normal 8mos puppy. we have started leaving him alone at home longer now a couple hours at a time with kodi and he's done GREAT. but like a puppy, he stole a sofa pillow from the floor when dad fell asleep watching tv and ripped the cover off of it , killed the cover. He like to steal dirty socks if he can find them on the floor too....
    I busted him walking by me with one and he gave me those guilty eyes and just dropped the sock, I took all the fun out of it catching him GRIN. his leash walking is going well but he sometimes gets too excited and tries to eat my leg and foot.
    He's a goofball and I am so in love with him...
    Here he is being zech at the dog park!

https://youtu.be/FeaJolzLQaA

https://youtu.be/ulv-gB20_lI

And I love how tired he gets.... But Now he REALLY needs a bath...
    his coat is so crazy, he has sections of hair that cover my finger to the knuckles and then some so short it barely cover my fingernail!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_6875.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	9484

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

I love watching him run and have fun with his friends!

He is so precious!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Busy with Life and everything and loving having Zech at our sides, he's a great pup and we even had our first 4 plus hour at home alone day and he aced it. I can't believe he's not even a year old yet, my life will never be the same, he is so smart and just loves snuggling and kisses. I love when he rests his paw om my leg to get my attention he's so serious about it...
    This coat though yikes he has some wild hair, loves being brushed though so that helps a ton

Name:	IMG_7197.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	9512

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Default 9 months -78lbs

My Baby turned 9 months Saturday and he weighed 78lbs. I think he is in amazing body condition and well... proud mom here...
    I see so many hard and sad threads that I have no experience to help with, I am only a 7month old pyr mom but I Love these guys... it is so worthy learning how to gain their trust and love... I can't describe the differences yet but my life will never be the same... Another year or 10 and it might get easier LOL

Name:	IMG_7311.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	9514
    He LOVES riding errands with Dad in the car....

More Proof... he knows he's royalty... LOLOL
    https://www.facebook.com/lori.billen...59537987848054

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Name:	pup-9.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	9515

Watching him grow...

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

He is such a handsome sweet boy! I love the video of him riding in the car!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

I just adore his serious expression! Like he's looking into your soul...

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

he is growing into such a handsome guy!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) mikelg84's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    My Baby turned 9 months Saturday and he weighed 78lbs. I think he is in amazing body condition and well... proud mom here...
    I see so many hard and sad threads that I have no experience to help with, I am only a 7month old pyr mom but I Love these guys... it is so worthy learning how to gain their trust and love... I can't describe the differences yet but my life will never be the same... Another year or 10 and it might get easier LOL

Name:	IMG_7311.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	33.9 KB 
ID:	9514
    He LOVES riding errands with Dad in the car....

More Proof... he knows he's royalty... LOLOL
    https://www.facebook.com/lori.billen...59537987848054
    I love the video!

Pippa loves going for car rides. Every time I ask her if she wants to go for a ride she goes crazy and runs towards the car. When we're back home I have to let the car door open for a while because she refuses to get out of the car. I go in the kitchen, do my things, I come back to the garage and she's still there in the car, with the door wide open. After 15-20 minutes, I think that's when she gets bored, she comes inside and tries to find me in the house. I think cars are her big obsession. She just loves being in the car, watch the trees and people pass by and take naps. What a life!

Jewel`s Photos

Oh man, I am totally impressed that Zech sits there so polite and civilized. If I had the window down like that, Ren would be out. Especially if he saw me standing next to the car. He's not the only one... You know in the movie Marley and Me the scene of Marley with the front half of his body out of the car front legs walking while Jennifer Aniston inside the car held on to the other half of him with dear life... Well, that happened with my first pyr... then Bijou as a puppy sailed through of the tailgate (thankfully the car was parked) when I left the tailgate window open...

This week I finally broke down and bought a car seat protector from Orvis. Ren ripped the one I bought at a discount store. The reviews on that Orvis cover have been overwhelmingly positive. Everyone says how well it fits and stays in place... Alas, [sigh...] apparently none of those people have a wiggly adolescent pyr. We took him with us to do errands this evening and the fancy seat cover did not live up to its reputation.