Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
    I just adore his serious expression! Like he's looking into your soul...
    He does and he just so smart.... I had to bribe him with a piece of chicken to sit and pose like that though... sneaky Mom

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Oh man, I am totally impressed that Zech sits there so polite and civilized. If I had the window down like that, Ren would be out. Especially if he saw me standing next to the car. He's not the only one... You know in the movie Marley and Me the scene of Marley with the front half of his body out of the car front legs walking while Jennifer Aniston inside the car held on to the other half of him with dear life... Well, that happened with my first pyr... then Bijou as a puppy sailed through of the tailgate (thankfully the car was parked) when I left the tailgate window open...

This week I finally broke down and bought a car seat protector from Orvis. Ren ripped the one I bought at a discount store. The reviews on that Orvis cover have been overwhelmingly positive. Everyone says how well it fits and stays in place... Alas, [sigh...] apparently none of those people have a wiggly adolescent pyr. We took him with us to do errands this evening and the fancy seat cover did not live up to its reputation.
    Jewel too funny, he has been going to work with us everyday since we've had him. Being safe in the car is a "job" for him now.... I MADE a hammock out of a really sturdy twill. Velcro and webbing. It held my 130lb Jeremiah and Kodi for 2-3 years and now is still working for Zeck and Kodi. It keeps the seats cleaner and keeps them safer in the passenger area riding, since he can laydown on it over the footwell area. We can even leave them to go in the store and etc.. and they really behave well in their space. It is also very machine washable which is huge, I swear Zech can find any bit of mud and wet everytime we go to the dog park SIGH...

Quote Originally Posted by mikelg84 View Post
    I love the video!

Pippa loves going for car rides. Every time I ask her if she wants to go for a ride she goes crazy and runs towards the car. When we're back home I have to let the car door open for a while because she refuses to get out of the car. I go in the kitchen, do my things, I come back to the garage and she's still there in the car, with the door wide open. After 15-20 minutes, I think that's when she gets bored, she comes inside and tries to find me in the house. I think cars are her big obsession. She just loves being in the car, watch the trees and people pass by and take naps. What a life!
    Mikel that is too funny, I'd love to be a fly on the wall and watch her sitting in the car waiting LOLOL there are times I just wish I could translate what is going through their heads..... She is such a gorgeous girl.

I can't believe Zeck will be 10 months on Saturday already.... I am so excited to share his first "spring" with him.
    Not looking forward to mud season though... GRIN

CHEERS and thanks everyone!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    He does and he just so smart.... I had to bribe him with a piece of chicken to sit and pose like that though... sneaky Mom
    I am a very sneaky mom when it comes to photos. The combination of cookies, a clicker and a camera create some of my favorite shots! Ru and Rona are very willing subjects. Forgot to add, they are treeing cookies in the first two photos. It is a rare talent in the dog world...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	030.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	53.4 KB 
ID:	9536

Name:	080.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	54.5 KB 
ID:	9537

Name:	093.jpg 
Views:	23 
Size:	70.4 KB 
ID:	9538

Name:	113.jpg 
Views:	18 
Size:	47.1 KB 
ID:	9539

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Antonia I LOVE the pictures! those faces I love the happiness.... Treeing cookies LOLOLOL Those 2 look like a tag team ready for anything! CHEERS!

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Well 10 months yesterday and he's 81lbs. He attracts so much attention, we have people rolling down windows and talking to him when we are on the road even... He's still a floofball puppy
    here he is "helping dad" trying to switch runs on the embroidery machine LOL

Name:	IMG_7575.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	9548

I can't imagine a day without those eyes.... CHEERS

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    Well 10 months yesterday and he's 81lbs. He attracts so much attention, we have people rolling down windows and talking to him when we are on the road even... He's still a floofball puppy
    here he is "helping dad" trying to switch runs on the embroidery machine LOL

Name:	IMG_7575.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	52.2 KB 
ID:	9548

I can't imagine a day without those eyes.... CHEERS
    Love the paw on Dad's leg! Very familiar around here. I taught Rona to give me her paw on command a couple days ago. She likes to offer it all the time now and I think I will be regretting it!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

How did he get so big? He has been very busy growing!

I love that he wants to help his Dad. Sebastian was not very helpful at that age.
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Antonia the paw thing is too much, He'll throw himself in between the legs, upside down, one paw on the leg, head on the other foot and just grin up at us.... it usually results in us both loving up the pup and tummy rubs... He's training us well.
    The paw is a constant now, and he can be an obnoxious jerk pawing at us, Kodimay, our male cat, Our female cat still rules the house LOL her paw is faster and she punches.... Sometimes he just gets in that wound up mode.... But 10 months I think we are just getting to some of the fun parts....

Sebastian's Mom He has a whole new world of what helpful means.... I think I have screamed TIME OUT so often in the last week.... He'll come up to me at my desk and start a kill mom session, mouthing my arm, my tummy anything he can reach with his mouth pawing at me etc... and that is him asking "nicely" to go to the dog park.

He never actually hurts or even pinches me, but boy it can make me nuts LOL I just love this boy though...

Zech's Mom`s Photos

He has the best smiles... this was this earlier this afternoon on the way home from work

Name:	IMG_7825.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	56.9 KB 
ID:	9559

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

looks like he's enjoyin' life!!

Jewel`s Photos

Poor Zech, has to work on weekends too! No wonder he needs to blow off steam!!!