Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post
    Any shots he's received should have come with documentation from a veterinary clinic, otherwise I would definitely have them re-done. Several years ago, a member had her brand new puppy come down with Parvo despite having been vaccinated by the breeder. What we don't know is if the vaccine the puppy received was expired, improperly handled, etc. The puppy survived, but it was a long, painful, expensive journey for both puppy and owner.

Sebastian is the handsome guy in my avatar! He is (obviously) not 100% Pyr. We believe his Dam was a Saint Bernard, and his Sire was a Pyr/Anatolian mix, but there's really no way to know for sure. All I know is that he is 100% Sebastian, and that's pretty great, even with the parts that make him not-so-easy to live with at times.
    Sebastian's Mom: I know on the shots I had to do that with my last guy also... Zech's breeder gave me the image below as what they gave him, but it means nothing it's a picture... I also found in that message, that he was born on may 17th and was the 1st male and biggest pup.
    Sebastian is a gorgeous guy, 100% Sebastian is 100% perfect!!!! OMG Parvo is a horrible fight to get over.

Zechariah is up to 7.5lbs today and I think we are off to the races LOL Cheers and thanks !!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_3916.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	81.3 KB 
ID:	8824

Jewel`s Photos

Now we know how old Zechariah is! Your Shiba may be bigger than him at the moment, before long Zechariah will be much bigger than her!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) snow0160's Avatar

snow0160`s Photos

Wow your baby is cute and might be a late bloomer! One day you will wonder how he was ever so small. They grow very quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Now we know how old Zechariah is! Your Shiba may be bigger than him at the moment, before long Zechariah will be much bigger than her!!
    Quote Originally Posted by snow0160 View Post
    Wow your baby is cute and might be a late bloomer! One day you will wonder how he was ever so small. They grow very quickly.
    Jewel and Snow THANKS I am slowing down on panicking on everything and working on breathing LOL
    He is doing so well He actually slept through last night from 8 until 3am without needing up and out Wish I slept that long too... GRIN I was up like every hour checking on him to make sure.. ( insert image of me smacking my forehead )

We are now looking into what food we'll be replacing that purina puppy chow with now that he is eating well and solid again.

I am LOVING reading this site for all the experience and info... THANKS to all of you for all the posting! CHEERS

Too busy for much computer time but vet appointment great, Totally in Love with this furball, He is amazing and learning so fast.
    I have been canning a ton 120 pints of various stuff so far for this year so not much computer time.
    but I'll catch up more this weekend I can't believe it's only been 12 days...

Here is a video of him this afternoon... He's growing SO FAST.
    Cheers and wags
    https://youtu.be/1Suoy9KtI7U

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

If I didn't know better, I'd think I was watching a Sebastian video at that age!

Zechariah is too cute!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post
    If I didn't know better, I'd think I was watching a Sebastian video at that age!

Zechariah is too cute!
    Their faces are so close as puppies... I sure hope he retains some of his badger colors but he could stay tiny and be pure white and I would love every furry second forever - is that "pyr" pressure? LOLOL Cheers!

OK I can't get enough of his sleepy eyes when he wakes up....

Name:	IMG_3957.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	32.6 KB 
ID:	8840

Catching up.... Been a crazy busy spell in my world. Zech's vet appointment friday went great, he weighed 10lbs, he received his "next"/first round of vaccines, a dewormer, and even a puppy toy. Teeth are coming in straight and everything else was all normal and healthy. My vet thinks he's a week or so younger than stated, she/we noted him at 9 weeks, so we can keep it straight. Next appointment in 3 weeks.
    But he's doing really well and today when we dropped off a stool sample he was 11.5lbs..
    I swear his tail has grown faster than any other part of him, he can catch it now LOL
    I love his stance when he's paying hard attention to anything.... so intent, and he makes like bear noises when he's playing. working on the nippy thingOMG puppy teeth!! and he's doing great until he goes into psycho puppy play mode.. He's too cute sometimes... but learning at a good pace IMO
    here's some puppy shots from this afternoon.

Name:	IMG_4087.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	53.7 KB 
ID:	8849

Name:	IMG_4056.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	51.0 KB 
ID:	8850
    And he was "stealing" Kodi's bed at work today...

Name:	IMG_4046.jpg 
Views:	9 
Size:	62.6 KB 
ID:	8851

Cheers!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

This baby has unbearable cuteness!!! His eyes and the black and white paw pads!