Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Ok I am obsessed with raising this boy... He is now raising a leg to pee! Last night he asked twice to come up on the bed with us, slept a goodwhile AND GOT DOWN BY HIMSELF!!!!

Life is getting better...
    This afternoon with the rain finally drying up...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5021.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	9123

TOMORROW our first dog park outing.... CHEERS!!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    He is now raising a leg to pee!
    Ha! Hope you won't live to regret this celebration! When Tyro was at the vet Monday, he HAD to water a rock in front of the clinic. Hiked his leg nice and high and let loose a huge flood which splashed off the rock and all over him. He was unphased. The important thing was done - watering the rock. Having wet himself was obviously just something for mommy to worry about! I'm in love with your boy! He is so cute!!!

Jewel`s Photos

Ha, Ren didn't start hiking his leg until he was 8 months old.

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Antonia View Post
    Ha! Hope you won't live to regret this celebration! When Tyro was at the vet Monday, he HAD to water a rock in front of the clinic. Hiked his leg nice and high and let loose a huge flood which splashed off the rock and all over him. He was unphased. The important thing was done - watering the rock. Having wet himself was obviously just something for mommy to worry about! I'm in love with your boy! He is so cute!!!
    Antonia LOLOLOLOL you are such a kindred spirit... That is how my life seems to work but so good do far and now I made Hubby pack a small towel and a roll of paper towels in the compartments of the back of the suby... and a garbage bag..... May I never need them right???? and yeah, he is too cute for his own good...and it gets me every time.. then well puppy kisses... and the soft fur... right.. I am the one in control right? GRIN

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Ha, Ren didn't start hiking his leg until he was 8 months old.
    Jewel my last 2 big guys were neutered around 16 weeks 20 and 8 years ago, and never lifted a leg their adult lives..... It is just fun and right now sporadic still for him it's been once in 3 days now but he's maturing, He is growing SO FAST and learning just as fast... He "hides" some of his cookies and some treats for later on the cat tree tower scratching post. he thinks they are hidden and it is so funny.... It was an achievement that he'll get off the bed himself now though. he can't get up yet LOL I need to get a video he'll put his front paws aup and start hopping his back legs... It's TOO CUTE

Cheers and Zech and I really say "THANKS" everyone!

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Zech's Mom View Post
    He "hides" some of his cookies and some treats for later on... he thinks they are hidden
    Oh man, Ren started burying bones pretty early on. I have never seen a dog that can do what he does. When he started burying bones we just thought it was cute. We very quickly realized he's no ordinary bone burying dog. Even when he was a tiny pup, he could bury a bone and cover the dirt back up and smooth it over so completely that we couldn't see where it was buried even though we knew where he buried it. He also "buries" his bones inside the house too... now that's not so cool.... one corner of our leather couch is now grease stained.... and last week he re-buried a bone he dug up from the backyard under my husband's pillow...

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

Sebastian didnít start lifting his leg until we moved to the big apartment complex - right around his second birthday. He rarely lifts it now that the boys have their own yard to potty and play in.
    I do not miss having the boys in that apartment complex. I do miss some of our friends there, but donít miss the (multiple) times that Sebastian and Chester simultaneously lifted their legs on each other.
    If there is ever a book about my life, iím certain that the title will have something to do with either #1 or #2.

I have to admit, I am pretty obsessed with watching Zech grow up! I could give that sweet boy kisses all day!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Oh man, Ren started burying bones pretty early on.
    He also "buries" his bones inside the house too... now that's not so cool.... one corner of our leather couch is now grease stained.... and last week he re-buried a bone he dug up from the backyard under my husband's pillow...
    JEWEL TOO FUNNY My shiba her first 2-3 years would bury her treasures under my bed pillow.... AND PRETEND when we were home she couldn't get on the bed herself... RIGHT? LOL
    Gotta love our pups for sure.

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by SebastiansMom View Post
    Sebastian didnít start lifting his leg until we moved to the big apartment complex - right around his second birthday. He rarely lifts it now that the boys have their own yard to potty and play in.
    I do not miss having the boys in that apartment complex. I do miss some of our friends there, but donít miss the (multiple) times that Sebastian and Chester simultaneously lifted their legs on each other.
    If there is ever a book about my life, iím certain that the title will have something to do with either #1 or #2.

I have to admit, I am pretty obsessed with watching Zech grow up! I could give that sweet boy kisses all day!
    SM OMGosh the lifting legs on each other had me thinking of Zech peeing ... On kodi because they go out together all the time and stay close a lot... YIKES LOL And quite frankly think about it most of the best family stories 4 footed or 2... involve either #1 or #2..... He is so good overall though and well that face, Mom is way more lenient that I should be at times... But today on walkies he got to see a BIG Group of pigeons... he stood so quiet and intent watching for a few minutes... It is so cool to be a part of his growing up... He is SO SMART... I love sharing.

AND THE PUPPY TEETH ARE GOING!!!! HAPPY HAPPY MOMMY DANCE!!!! LOL this am we noticed the one of the top canines is done... I am so happy on this point... ( HaHa pun intended for sure!)

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by zech's mom View Post
    and the puppy teeth are going!!!! Happy happy mommy dance!!!! Lol this am we noticed the one of the top canines is done... I am so happy on this point... ( haha pun intended for sure!)
    thank goodness!!!!!!

Zech's Mom`s Photos

so happy to be losing the needle teeth.... Yesterday we were at 40lbs another 2.9 and he's just doing good even though its raining again. Why does he look at me like that's MY fault?LOLOL

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5137.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	9139