Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Tsunibear`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    He is like a mini-Missy! I love his eyes!
    I thought that too. I can't wait to see what he looks like all grown up.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

Kholts He is so adorable!!! I've only had my pup 2 weeks and I am so in Love, I can't get enough puppy pictures either LOL CHEERS

Road Dawg

Judge likes the water and swims a little. He also does not mind lounging in the boat while we fish.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0842.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	64.3 KB 
ID:	8844

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

He is a very cute pupperroo! I love all of the pictures of him!
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian

Jewel`s Photos

Awww, that is an adorable pic!! Ren at around that age used to climb in the tub while I was showering

Old Dawg (Senior Member) snow0160's Avatar

snow0160`s Photos

Your dog is super cute and cuddly! He is like a teddy bear. I love their large heads and wobbly walk when they are puppies. I miss the super soft puppy coat.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

Aww he is so cute! Missy will get into the lake or river every chance she gets same with her kiddie pool.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Zech's Mom's Avatar

Zech's Mom`s Photos

He is one gorgeous boy and so calm on the boat!!! that is too cool... I can't wait for Zech to get big enough to begin our adventures!!!

Road Dawg

Hey everyone,

Itís been a while since I have updated on Judge. So here it is.

He is currently 8.5 months old weighing in at 91lbs and approximately 28-29 inches tall(donít know for sure but heís at least a good inch taller than his Rottweiler buddy who is 27Ē).

His training is going good although we have hit the stone wall we call adolescence! We are working through it steadily and so far we have been lucky as he is not showing any aggression or dominance behaviour that can rear its ugly head during this time. He just doesnít listen sometimes, you know the deadpan looking at you and choosing not to listen. Lol frustrating! Currently we are working on doggy manners such as not taking food out of my toddlers hands and not knocking children down when heís excited. Luckily my toddler is super tough as heís been taken out a couple times (not roughly by any means just bumped really but thatís all it takes to knock him over lol).

Heís is absolutely amazing with my toddler which I am sooo thankful for! He will actually choose to go lay by my son with his toys and treats and could care less if my toddler takes it from him (we do not make it a habit to let my toddler take things from the dog btw). We are teaching our toddler respect of animals spaces but itís a process obviously.

Some pictures

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	4B917D2A-B360-4F6F-92CB-9F9D9AFE499D.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	23.8 KB 
ID:	9403Click image for larger version. 

Name:	002C5487-E64D-4DC9-A75B-2E7914CBCA0A.jpg 
Views:	25 
Size:	22.8 KB 
ID:	9404Click image for larger version. 

Name:	7024306E-33C5-4C65-A3EF-20EB955E2701.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	23.5 KB 
ID:	9405

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

Sir Moose is 10 andhe adores kids. When we have him out if he sees a family with little kids he all but drags us over to them. And despite his size, we have yet to come across a kid who was scared of him. When we had to evacuate for Hurricane Harvey e went up to my youngest brother who live just north of Austin. Their 26 year old son & his 4 year-old daughter live with them, and my SIL keeps their daughters 4 year old and 18 month old sons while Kati & Kevin work. And that week, she was keeping the 4 year old daughter of a friend. Sir Moose was in 7th Heaven . The one little girl Annie was keeping for a friend would just stand or sit and rub and rub on him saying he was the "softest dog ever". And when he Mom came to pick her up that first day she told her mom she wanted a dog like Sir Moose.". They have a small "yipper" but the girl wanted one like Sir Moose.

Sir Moose was about 3 whe3n he was found stealing food from salad bar of open-air restaurant on the River Walk in San Antonio. Was with the Pry rescue for a short time and then with previous owners for 4 years ns has been with us 3 years as of this past Sept.30 He listens VERY well. In fact, we only have to call him once time and he comes---unless he has a possum or coon or feral cat cornered in wood pile or fire bushes, etc. We do have to laugh because if he is out there exchanging barks with another dog, e does come right to the door. BUT hehas to get a last bark before coming in the house.

he has one bad habit we have not been able to stop--helikes totake a mouth full of food fromhisdish and put it on th4e floor andeatifoff the floor....leaving a nasty mess on the floor.

You boy is sohandsome.
    Jerry and Moose