Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Young Dawg (Member)

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Cameo`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Linsul View Post
    Her collar arrived, and we added a leash thanks to Tsunibear's gift cert. Thank you Tsunibear! The collar as shown here still hadn't settled around her fur so it looks a little goofy, but the fit is right! She was very excited, assumed she was going for a walk rather than a fitting haha. We did walk her later with it and the martingale functionality is solid. I'm 100% sure she won't be able to back out of it at the vets lol.

Her callouses are still buggin, hopefully the vet will fix her up or have some good advice. The ferrets have adopted her coolaroo bed, she has no interest in it but really likes the cooling pad when it's not on the coolaroo. Go figure! I still leav it on there when the ferrets aren't out to puncture it but so far no dice.
    Oh the trouble you have caused. I showed it to Darla and now she is bouncing up and down so I guess I will have to get her one.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Linsul's Avatar

Linsul`s Photos

Tsunibear I need them to travel here! I think they've been to Austin before, but not the Dallas area I'll have to be better about the flash display sales on facebook, I think that's my best hope.

Jewel thank you! It's not matting her up thankfully but we take it off to brush her a few times a week so far so good! People ask about the leash because it's more visible when we walk her haha!

Cameo good luck choosing! It literally took us years of bickering to finally agree on one lol! Post Darla when she gets hers, I love them and love to oogle dogs in them!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

Good luck with those flash sales. Their phone lines were busy and people were mad because they said to call to claim what you want. They are nice, but expensive. Which is why a lot of people decide to go to Ella's lead, because she has high quality collars too for a lower price.