Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Linsul View Post
    I think this little punk will really enjoy using the bed as a trampoline though. So will the other 3 but him especially so it will have a purpose until Ahsoka decides it's not out to kill her.
    ROFL!!!! Look at that little face!!!!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

No problem Linsul. Ella's Lead is awesome, they are more affordable then Paco and the quality is the same and they have great customer service. I emailed them asking questions and they got back to me in like an hour. I am in love with their McStolly's and one day I will have one in a vegan collar. My only real problem is I don't know if they can make the vegan collars 2" wide and well Missy has to have wide collars. One thing I can say about Missy is she has a thick neck beard, I brush it daily. I do take the collar off because, I just tell her to stand and stay and she does so it works for me.

Also I love Severus! He is so cute!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Linsul's Avatar

Linsul`s Photos

Her collar arrived, and we added a leash thanks to Tsunibear's gift cert. Thank you Tsunibear! The collar as shown here still hadn't settled around her fur so it looks a little goofy, but the fit is right! She was very excited, assumed she was going for a walk rather than a fitting haha. We did walk her later with it and the martingale functionality is solid. I'm 100% sure she won't be able to back out of it at the vets lol.

Her callouses are still buggin, hopefully the vet will fix her up or have some good advice. The ferrets have adopted her coolaroo bed, she has no interest in it but really likes the cooling pad when it's not on the coolaroo. Go figure! I still leav it on there when the ferrets aren't out to puncture it but so far no dice.

Tsunibear`s Photos

I love it! I have serious collar envy.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

Linsul, could you post a photo of just the collar?

I went to the Paco site & they only say they can turn any one of their collars into a Martingale, but have no photos (that I could find)

I must admit...she looks like she's knows she's stylin'!!

Linsul`s Photos

Yup! This is the only one I have still, if you want a different view let me know. Severus stole it off the coffee table and was running through it and cackling when it would fall over. It's the little things! I know the Martingale thing is confusing, it took me awhile to find it too. It's a separate item you add to the cart from this link:
    http://www.pacocollars.com/product/m...-a-martingale/

The measuring guide for a Martingale:
    http://www.pacocollars.com/faq/#martingale

Linsul`s Photos

Here's the collar after she's worn it for a few hours and gotten to shake and whatnot to make it comfy. When her head is up you can hardly see it, but when it's down it shows quite a bit. Usually the martingale is usually up on top, but we had a bit of a wrassling match to get her on the scale at the vet today. The tech tried to take her leash to get her on it and got a bucking pyr bronco for her trouble! She wasn't able to get it off though, and she tried. The pattern shows on the sides and underneath with her usual head up position when the martingale chain is up top where it should be in a 2 inch width.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

thanks for those photos, it really helps seeing what the Martingale looks like all made up

it really is beautiful on her!!

Tsunibear`s Photos

The cool thing about Paco is they travel. Their main store is in Berkley, but they do all sorts of expos all over. They were in Houston not too long ago and Seattle as well. If you go to an expo they have pre-made collars in all sorts of sizes, styles and colors. I have seen them in person and touched them that's how I learned I was allergic to them. Now if you aren't a fan of the chain on the martingales you can also make the collar a magic buckle collar which is basically a no slip collar. I will put a picture of it up on a dog and without a dog.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magic-buckle-510x510.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	66.2 KB 
ID:	8742Click image for larger version. 

Name:	magic_buckle_athena-417x510.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	20.1 KB 
ID:	8741

Jewel`s Photos

Ahsoka looks very pretty in her bling bling fancy collar!!!