Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) snow0160's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

snow0160`s Photos

Haha dog barks all the time and I'm having my own issues with this because she growl barks in a playful manner. It freaks a lot of people out because they think she is being aggressive but she just wants to play! She doesn't do it for no reason, it is typically in an attempt to play or she wants something like water or treats. I don't know if this behavior changes as they get older because my puppy is only 6 months old.

I have a pomeranian with excessive barking issue and it is the most annoying thing. He barks at the slightest odd noise, phones, vacuum, crated door opening, door closing, alarm, you name it. I have not figured out a way to fix this issue. If his barking because really severe I use the pet corrector and it stops it immediately but I don't think it teaches him to not bark but rather to freeze when hearing this sound.

Puppy (New Member)

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

astrid`s Photos

https://www.facebook.com/astrid.fing...2833256992127/

Hahaha--I love that your first pyr would bark sotto voce--you wouldn't happen to have a video would you? Mine isn't too barky (thank goodness--I live in a very old row house) but she does like howling with ambulance sirens. It's really cute. Just added a video of her howling at the sirens this weekend.
    Last edited by astrid; 07-31-2017 at 01:34 PM.