Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Jewel`s Photos

Default Ordering Kibbles Online

I've never ordered kibbles online before. For those of you who do, would you share which company do you prefer to order online from? Thank you!

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Antonia's Avatar

Antonia`s Photos

Chewy has been the most economical for us. I get the girls kibble from them and the person who gifts us Tyro's expensive kibble orders it from there too. We use the auto-ship program and it works pretty well since they give you the ability to change the frequency of shipment.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

All of my friend's use Chewy. I buy Missy's from the Tractor Supply because, it's their brand. I have never heard anyone complain about Chewy's though.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Christi's Avatar

Christi`s Photos

Good question, was wondering about this. I did some checking the other day and I can save several dollars a bag if I order from chewys.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Rena450's Avatar

Rena450`s Photos

I use Chewy also. I'm on auto delivery for Lyrics Fromms Gold Large Breed Puppy food. I couldn't find it cheaper anywhere else.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Shaggys Mom's Avatar

Ingleside, Texas, United States of America

I can't even count the number of people on my golden retriever forum over the last 5 or so years who have talked about everything from food to joing aid to vitamins, etc, etc from Chewy. I am talking dozens and dozens (we have a very large group of a fe3w hundred. Some come and go, but many of us have been there years, me since 2005). I hae ordered the Coseqin from them for a couple of years. Cant find any cheaper anywhere else. One guy on our forum who DOTES on his dog and loves him as much as he would a child and takes as good car of Tuff Dog as he would a child, order EVERYTHING for Tuff from Chewy. One day he posted a picture after delivery of food for the dog and cats, treats, supplements, joint care, etc. Tuff was born with only one front leg and Alan adopted him - Also, when checking prices for that Royal Canin Hepatic dog food, my vet and most other places chages $95-/$100 for a 26 pound bag. It is $85 at Chewy. And by the way, over $60 I think it is, delivery is free.
    Jerry and Moose

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Rena450's Avatar

Rena450`s Photos

I've experienced wonderful customer service from Chewys as well. I received a large bag of Adult food instead of the Puppy food I had ordered - this was last year. I called them and they told me to donate the bag of Adult food to a rescue- no need to send it back - and they would send me the correct bag I had ordered. I think I received it within 2 days - fast shipping also.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) CaseysMom's Avatar

CaseysMom`s Photos

I agree with what everyone has said about Chewy - great customer service and prices - but because I often order on weekends, sometimes the shipment takes five days to get here, and FedEx doesn't deliver om Mondays, so I usually order from Amazon; I've been spoiled by their 2-day delivery.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) SebastiansMom's Avatar

I ordered a box from Chewy yesterday. It was supposed to have been delivered today. It was not here when I got home. I'm not sure if it was delivered to the wrong house, or if someone came up to my door and stole it.

Anyways, Chewy was great. I called them, and they offered to replace my order. It took less than five minutes.

They just opened a distribution center in Dallas, so they do charge tax in Texas now. Even with the tax, it is often less expensive for me to order a bag of food and some cookies than just a bag of food would be from a box store here.
    Sebastian is on Facebook!
    www.facebook.com/SirSaintSebastian