Old Dawg (Senior Member) CaseysMom's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

CaseysMom`s Photos

Default Trouble logging in

I've been having trouble logging in during the past few days. My name comes up automatically, I type in my password, get a message stating, "Thank you for logging in, CaseysMom" or something similar, then it takes me back to the login page and I have to login again. Went to the "contact us" link and sent Risestar a message. When I clicked on "forum," I was logged in! Has anyone else been having trouble logging in?

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

Honestly I haven't had to login in 6 months.

The Big Dawg (Administrator) risestar's Avatar

risestar`s Photos

This can happen if you are using a browser with too strict security or privacy settings, or sometimes ad blocking software can cause it. You can also try clearing out your browsers cache and see if that resolves it.

Quote Originally Posted by CaseysMom View Post
    I've been having trouble logging in during the past few days. My name comes up automatically, I type in my password, get a message stating, "Thank you for logging in, CaseysMom" or something similar, then it takes me back to the login page and I have to login again. Went to the "contact us" link and sent Risestar a message. When I clicked on "forum," I was logged in! Has anyone else been having trouble logging in?