Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) grey7399's Avatar
      grey7399`s Photos

Default New *BankAmericard* Commercial!

Ok, 99.99% of the time I don't pay one bit of attention to commercials. But hubby begged me to ID the dog on the commercial.

I came in to see/hear "when you need to..." and something about his favorite chew toy and there is this massive black dog munching on a couch that is out on the lawn while some men carry a new couch inside.

there was probably more but I missed some, then I see/hear "it was there for you .... $10 gas to pick him up..." and out runs this itty bitty ****erspanial looking puppy and the woman runs to pick it up and cuddle and the man is looking horrified and shocked at "DAD" sitting behind a field fence. And the breeder is nodding like "yeah buddy, this one bit you in the seat meat!" LOL.

since I'm revisiting this old thread.... lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPyHSHUK65k

I googled, binged, youtubed and couldn't find the commercial but it sounds like US here in the forum!!!!
    Last edited by grey7399; 12-24-2013 at 08:18 AM. Reason: correct title
    He is your friend, your partner, your defender, your dog.

You are his life, his love, his leader.

He will be yours, faithful and true, to the last beat of his heart.

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion...................Author unknown

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Davey Benson's Avatar
      Davey Benson`s Photos

ya, that was an awesome commercial! I saw it last night.

The black dog is a NewFie!

Newfoundland Dog

My neighbors have some newfoundlands.... they are huge dogs too.

Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read. Groucho Marx

grey7399`s Photos

I'm glad I wasn't the only one who saw that commercial! Yeah I forgot to mention it was a newfie. My husband had that same look on his face when he saw Bear, Big Jakes & Buddys' dad. hahahahaha

You owe it to him to be worthy of such devotion...................Author unknown

Quote Originally Posted by grey7399 View Post
    Ok, 99.99% of the time I don't pay one bit of attention to commercials. But hubby begged me to ID the dog on the commercial.

I came in to see/hear "when you need to..." and something about his favorite chew toy and there is this massive black dog munching on a couch that is out on the lawn while some men carry a new couch inside.

there was probably more but I missed some, then I see/hear "it was there for you .... $10 gas to pick him up..." and out runs this itty bitty ****erspanial looking puppy and the woman runs to pick it up and cuddle and the man is looking horrified and shocked at "DAD" sitting behind a field fence. And the breeder is nodding like "yeah buddy, this one bit you in the seat meat!" LOL.

I googled, binged, youtubed and couldn't find the commercial but it sounds like US here in the forum!!!!
    I saw it last night for the first time! I was laughing so hard! The look on that old mans face like, "Yep...that's what this little pup will grow into!"

Old Dawg (Senior Member) MiyasMomma's Avatar
      MiyasMomma`s Photos

I saw the commercial last night! Adorable! But does anyone think the puppy she is holding is too small and slick to be a newfie?
    Miya's Momma

Because a home isn't a home without a dog.

Quote Originally Posted by MiyasMomma View Post
    I saw the commercial last night! Adorable! But does anyone think the puppy she is holding is too small and slick to be a newfie?
    Yes, it's either a mixed breed or a Spaniel. Not sure really...but NOT a Newfie.

Flock Guardian (Moderator) Chicag0_Red's Avatar

Chicag0_Red`s Photos

Okay it took a bit of sleuthing but here is the commercial. It is actually a "BankAmericard" commercial. For those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFI4ghjDJo&sns=em
    _Red

--Tutores Cavere --

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar
      Tsunibear`s Photos

The puppy she is holding looks like a Cavalier King Charles mix...I do love that they show the Newfoundland adult as she is picking up that little mixed puppy. The commercial made me smile.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) MiyasMomma's Avatar
      MiyasMomma`s Photos

Yeti, I think you're right.

Chicago, thanks for finding it! I love Newfie's also, and love when the companies use puppies in the commercials! I think they could totally use Sebastian for this commercial though!
    Miya's Momma

Because a home isn't a home without a dog.

grey7399`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Chicag0_Red View Post
    Okay it took a bit of sleuthing but here is the commercial. It is actually a "BankAmericard" commercial. For those who haven't seen it yet.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KmFI4ghjDJo&sns=em
    Thank you ChicagoRed!