Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Tsunibear`s Photos

Okay Lance now I am really jealous cause you got to see them do the group judging in person. Beren was gorgeous and he caught your eye.

Sebastian's Mom I wasn't impressed with the standard poodle partially cause whoever groomed it did the top knot wrong so one of it's eyes were slightly covered throwing his face completely off. A show top knot like that is pulled into a ponytail and then loosened and made into a poof but, when they were loosening it they loosened too much of one side. Now that could have been the handlers fault but, either it messed up the look of it's face. Part way through they kinda fixed it but, when the judge was looking at it it was messed up.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) MiyasMomma's Avatar

MiyasMomma`s Photos

Terry! You discovered my secret!!! Yes, I adopted an Ewok!!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Lancelot's Avatar

Lancelot`s Photos

I had no idea Wyatt was a monkey face dog. I have only seen black ones . I was also pulling for the Wirehair Pointer but wasn't disappointed that Banana Joe won. He's cute.
    [IMG]joans hom coming 130.JPG[/IMG]

Old Dawg (Senior Member) FourAtThree's Avatar

Am I the only one who laughed aloud during the first two mins of the video? That pyr could not have been more disinterested or uncooperative and it reminded me so much of Phoebe. I just lost it when the dog sat down as the handler/judge tried to get a better sense of its back end! Although I don't know anything about showing dogs, my first thought was that dog should have been a strong contender because he/she seemed soooo typical of the breed, or at least so typical of one member of the breed who lives here!