Old Dawg (Senior Member) ragingbull83's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

ragingbull83`s Photos

Cool hows everyone been?

I haven't been on here in a year or so kinda seeing how everyone's been if you remember me ? I own King George he's still doing well acting like a puppy in good health. He's been doing really smart things lately.
    I was so sorry to hear about those Great pyrs that were shot think you need to be sick person to do a thing like that not an unpredictable animal like other breeds like to hang the person that did that.
    I know I'm in the the health thread but a few weeks ago George had a huge bump on his next and the vet drained it all water but now if I have to pull on his leash a little he wimpers bothers me because he's such a tough animal and never heard him whimper like that in all my time with him any suggestions would be appreciated with that ?
    Anyhow hope everyone is doing well and all the GPs never met another Go owner I didn't get along with all good folks here anyhow thought I'd say hello ever lying have a great night .

Kenny,
    Kenny G,

Jewel`s Photos

Wow, hi there Kenny! Long time no "see"! It's nice to hear from the "old" members!

I am sorry to hear about King George's neck issue. I can't offer any insight as to the hump, but maybe you want to switch to using a harness for Goerge for the time being to avoid aggravating his neck?

Flock Guardian (Moderator) Chicag0_Red's Avatar

Chicag0_Red`s Photos

Hi Kenny glad to hear you and George are still kicking and licking. Sorry to hear about his neck. I would agree with Jewel maybe a harness for a time or a head halter. Good luck with it and keep us informed.
    _Red

--Tutores Cavere --

Old Dawg (Senior Member) nick's spirit's Avatar

Hey Kenny!!
    Nice to hear from you, so glad to hear that King George is still large & in charge!
    Yep, I would say maybe a harness would easy the neck pain.
    and in regards to the bumper sticker I wonder if you could find one on Amazon or if you can find a place that makes up bumper stickers, you can have that saying put on one.
    Thanks for checking in, always good to hear from you

Nancy & Holly

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Tsunibear's Avatar

Tsunibear`s Photos

Hi Kenny it's nice to hear from you and King George. Sorry to hear about his neck and I also think a harness would be the way to go. Even if it is just for a little while.