Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Old Dawg (Senior Member) Amatrine's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

I wish I had some extra tile, to put outside, then I bet he would pee out there no problem,LOL

Old Dawg (Senior Member) grtpyrlvr's Avatar

grtpyrlvr`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by Jewel View Post
    Amatrine, isn't your little guy still being treated for an infection? Though it's not UTI, perhaps it still affects the frequency of his going??

What kind of meds is he on for his infection? Our Shep has a thyroid problem so sometimes he needs a steroid and antibiotic. This makes him VERY thirsty and he just can not hold his bladder like he usually can. We have had to do this twice in his life and both times my perfectly 12 hr plus bladder holding boy barely made it 2-3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Amatrine View Post
    I wish I had some extra tile, to put outside, then I bet he would pee out there no problem,LOL
    I just spit coffee on my screen over this!!! Maybe go to home depot and get some role linoleum? Put it in the backyard

Where in AZ are you? My family is all out on AZ including my dad and his pyr
    Mommy to Sunny (White Shepherd), Delaney (Pyr/Askbash), Yogi (Pyr/Karakachan?), and Nell (Pyrennes)

My Gang
    R.I.P. Winter you will be missed.... 8/5/2011

Old Dawg (Senior Member) Amatrine's Avatar

they just changed his medication from amox, to clavox and he already seems to be doing better. He is not leaking anymore,lol

I only had to let him out of his crate every two hours last night and so far fingers crossed no pee on the floor! lol He did pee on the porch this morning, not the grass, but at least it was not the tile,.lol

He is also getting an anesptic pee pee wash.

Old Dawg (Senior Member) LilMissPris's Avatar

LilMissPris`s Photos

[QUOTE=Jewel;37204]Can we have more pictures of Sophie? In your signature picture she looks like she has a very golden-like head. Is her coat all white (can't tell from the little picture ).

I posted an album of her stages of growing up. I don't understand this website, everything is backwards. The first pic is supposed to be the latest. She's a mix of golden and white and when she's blown out or brushed out real well the white stands out more. Yeah, she has more of a golden head, but Pyr eyes and expressions(from what I can tell in other pics of purebreds). She's finally stopped growing and though she's tall, she's slender and weighs around 75 pounds. Enjoy the pics. I have way more but it would take all day to upload.