Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1353616263
    Young Dawg (Member) Pushover4Pyrs's Avatar

Current Great Pyrenees Owner

Koda my male puppy weighs 30 lbs are 11 weeks. I am doing BARF diet and still trying to find the right mixture to make him happy

Young Dawg (Member)

My male is 4 months and 1 week - 63 pounds and very long legged.

Road Dawg

Erniesmommy`s Photos

Ernie is a pyrenes mix mom was full..he may be retriver father?? Ernie is 39 pounds at 14 weeks n 19 in height.his baby fur is falling oyt n hes turning lighter
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20171127_112235.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	50.7 KB 
ID:	9349  

Road Dawg

Erniesmommy`s Photos

Ernie is a pyrenes mix mom was full..he may be retriver father?? Ernie is 39 pounds at 14 weeks n 19 in height.his baby fur is falling oyt n hes turning lighter

Young Dawg (Member)

Max is a runt lol but we love him now 12 months and quit growing around nine months. He is not a big eater. We have tried everything from cheap to expensive as well as raw and cooked meals and meats. He is just picky. About 28 to 29 inches and last weighing 88lbs. We are hoping he will get to 100 in time? Height wise i think he is done. If anyone knows more anxious to hear from you.
    Very healthy in all other respective ways . A bit over protective especially when in the car which he loves.

Jewel`s Photos

Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    Max is a runt lol
    12 months, 28"-29" tall and 88 lbs is not a runt by any means. He is still a teenager and thus his structure is still developing, and so you can expect he will broaden and thicken up in the next 24 months.

My Ren is 14 months, 28" tall and 83 lbs. He loves to eat but I carefully control how much he is fed. He's thin but our vet is very pleased with his body condition. It's possible he can grow another inch in height in the next year. I think his body should lengthen as well. My guess is he'll probably end up somewhere 90-100 range. The males in his breeder's line are around 100-110 range.

Puppy (New Member)

This whole weight thing gets confusing. My Achilles weighed 114 pounds at 10 months and at 11 months he weighed in at 112 pounds. His father, a working sheep ranch dog is 138 pounds. I guess exercise has a lot to do with it. My two GPs have the run of 6 fenced in acres and stay out all night by choice, making the rounds and barking. Have no idea how he could lose weight but there it is. The two GPs are well fed twice a day. Go figure.

Young Dawg (Member)

I did not mean to convey the fact of Max being small is upsetting. We love him and he is almost all respects a great dog. Our last GP of about 30 years ago was 33' and 175lbs so by those standards we consider Max our runt. LOL