PDA

View Full Version : New media gallery

risestar
01-12-2016, 04:28 PM
I have added a new media gallery function to publish video, youtube, audio and photo clips. You can find it here http://www.greatpyr.com/forum/media.php

You will find a small "post media" link on the top of the page.

Tsunibear
01-12-2016, 04:30 PM
Oh that's awesome. Thanks Risestar!

CaseysMom
04-16-2016, 08:51 PM
I have been having trouble with the website; until 2 days ago, there was about a week in which I could read the posts, but I couldn't stay logged in and couldn't reply to any of the discussions. Since then, every time I change pages I get multiple error messages on a white page before the site takes me to the new page. Also, can't seem to access any of the media on the new "media gallery" part of the site also. Just wondering if there are problems with the server. Thanks. Susan

risestar
04-18-2016, 11:14 PM
I don't believe so, make sure you are going to www.greatpyr.com and not greatpyr.com

the one not using the www. doesn't load the graphics properly. Other than that, clear our your browser cache

I have been having trouble with the website; until 2 days ago, there was about a week in which I could read the posts, but I couldn't stay logged in and couldn't reply to any of the discussions. Since then, every time I change pages I get multiple error messages on a white page before the site takes me to the new page. Also, can't seem to access any of the media on the new "media gallery" part of the site also. Just wondering if there are problems with the server. Thanks. Susan