PDA

View Full Version : Up and running agin, cool!

Jewel
05-02-2015, 08:33 PM
Thanks Risestar, and Red and Terry for getting the forums up and running again!

SebastiansMom
05-02-2015, 08:53 PM
Yes, thank you, Risestar, Terry, and Red!

Puppykins
05-02-2015, 10:55 PM
Yay, so glad we're back! I've tried a few times a day since the forum went down and was losing hope a bit. Thank you Risestar, Red, and Terry!

Tsunibear
05-03-2015, 01:07 AM
Big thanks to them. I thought I would be locked out forever.

Lancelot
05-03-2015, 03:34 AM
So glad we're up and running. I was beginning to loose hope. Thanks gentlemen.

Terry
05-03-2015, 04:00 AM
Not a clue as to what happened? At first I figured it was my pute but it did the same at work and good news the board is back up.:RpS_biggrin:

Chicag0_Red
05-03-2015, 06:00 AM
This was all due to the effort of RiseStar!

Like Terry I just have to sit there and do this when it is down :popcorn:

Thanks again RiseStar

Terry
05-03-2015, 06:13 AM
Well at least we didn't have to delete a billion spams last week, eh Red.:RpS_laugh:

nick's spirit
05-03-2015, 04:50 PM
Not sure what the "sucuri cloud" is...but I know what it isn't.....Great Pyr Forum friendly!!!!
Thank you risestar...
Very interesting how most of us have come to know each other here on the forum & I consider most of you friends that have shared moments of happiness, frustration & some times sadness....and how I am interested to hear what you have to say & share, offer assistance & comfort....guess what I'm saying, is that I missed communicating with you....glad to be back in touch!

Terry
05-03-2015, 05:57 PM
Good stuff Nancy!:RpS_smile:

Annie and charlotte
05-03-2015, 06:18 PM
Nancy I understand how yoy feel, We,re strangers but I feel like I know everyone. I never log ln but I read every day, since I missed everyone I decided to hang out more with ya,ll. I just hate the tablet all computers are my Monster. It takes 10 tries justcto log out. Annie is great ajd says Hi! To her friends!!!
Charootte

Skippy
05-04-2015, 12:54 PM
Am so glad you are all back. I checked several times a day and scurri cloud is whaaaaat? Was so afraid that you all would be gone forever into that bit bucket in the sky. Thank you Rise Star or whoever fixed this. Know I don't write much, but still love to read the stories and see the answers to problems.

It's hard when a board goes down and there is no way to find out if there is any hope of it ever coming back. Been there done that on a photo forum, I belonged to for years.

Spent my time yesterday morning surfing the links Jewel provided for the Pyr international. Like some one said so much fluffiness, so little time. The puppy bitch class was fun. The one that just wanted to play was whoot.

Again thank you for getting these boards up and running.:clap2: