PDA

View Full Version : Email notification

Skippy
11-08-2014, 06:56 AM
I checked the box for notifications to threads that I replied too, but never get any notifications. On another forum that uses this platform, I would always get a notification for the first reply. Then if I go back to that thread, it would send again for the next first reply.

Am I missing a setting, or does this option not done here?

Thanks

nick's spirit
11-08-2014, 09:17 AM
skippy, when you check the "notification" box...do you also "save" the changes? That was one of my mistakes

Tsunibear
11-08-2014, 11:25 AM
They could be going to your spam folder maybe? I know mine did and I didn't even know I had it checked.

ecfinn
11-10-2014, 07:13 AM
I've never gotten one single notification from this board. I just always figured they didn't work. Its not that busy of a board so it wasn't like its hard to find a discussion you were involved in so I never really tried to get it to work. Maybe I'll try again now.

Skippy
11-12-2014, 06:28 AM
Hi all,
Thanks for the answers and suggestions. Went back and made sure changes were checked and saved. Checked spam box, not there either. The address got thru for me to sign up but not since. So may just not doing it anymore. It's not a big thing, but was just wondering.
Thanks