PDA

View Full Version : Having Problems

Tsunibear
01-21-2013, 03:24 PM
Okay for the last two weeks I haven't been able to get on the boards with my regular IP Address and I don't know if I was blocked accidentally or what. I just know that if I use a proxy IP Address I can get the boards to load but, if I use my regular IP Address they refuse to load at all for me.

If I have to I can keep using a proxy but, it's kinda a pain in the butt cause they don't always let the boards load right for me and they won't let me see the pictures. So if anyone has any suggestions on how I could fix this so my regular IP works I would appreciate it.

grey7399
03-06-2013, 12:10 PM
Way to techy for me but here's a bump up for you.

Chicag0_Red
03-06-2013, 01:06 PM
@ Tsunibear, it is possible that unless you have a static (permanently assigned) IP that you ended up getting one from your provider that was previously blocked for some reason. I will try and see if I see anything, you can also talk to your ISP about changing the lease on your DHCP address to something different. PM me with the name of your service provider and I'll see if it is one that I have any info on, since that is who I deal with (ISPs that is) on a regular basis.

Tsunibear
03-06-2013, 09:32 PM
I did finally fix it. I had called them and they told they couldn't do anything...so I cheated. I went through my router's settings and reset the IP and then I disconnected everything for 8 hours and re-connected and then adjusted a few more settings on my computer. Which fixed it thankfully cause it was becoming a pain in the butt and I know it is was ISP's fault but, they refuse to admit to anything.