PDA

View Full Version : Blue Font in Posts?

Chi_gal
03-31-2011, 02:57 PM
Don't want to be a pest (swat me down if I'm being one) but is there a way to get rid of the blue font that appears in some of our posts with respect to certain words in that post? I'm having a hard time reading the posts and all that squinting can't be good for my eyes. ;)

I really appreciate all the hard work everyone does to keep the site spam free and up and running so if I'm overreaching and asking for something I shouldn't (or that causes more work/problems) I apologize in advance.

Terry
03-31-2011, 03:17 PM
there is nothing i can do about it Chi_gal?

will see if Risestar can fix it? :)

i have to use a pair of my wife's glasses :o :D

Terry

risestar
03-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Its just the contextual ads, one of those things that are a bit pesky, however they do help in supporting the site as there are always a couple hundreds of dollars in operating costs a month and something needs to help keep the lights on

Davey Benson
03-31-2011, 04:44 PM
I figured it was probably helping to pay to keep the site up, so I didn't mention it either, but with the background color of the website being the color it is, and the hyperlinks being a dark color as well, those words are difficult to read. I find myself clicking over whole posts just to highlight them in another color so I can read. You can try that. It would be nice to modify either the background color of the site, or the color of the hyperlinks to a different shade to provide a higher contrast and improve readability.