PDA

View Full Version : New Album Feature

risestar
04-13-2010, 12:41 PM
There's a new album feature that will allow you to upload your own photos and create your own personalized albums. This will better allow you to personalize your profile and share your favorite photos with other members of the forum. You can access it via your usercp, your profile link or the "community" pull down link. Simply create a custom album, then begin uploading photos. Most photos will be automatically resized, but of you get an uploading error, you may need to size down your photo first if it is huge

This is not to be confused with the main photo gallery area, which is designed to be more of a highlight area for the breed in general.

There's still a few bugs that need to be worked out, please let me know if you have any problems

Additionally, there are many new features in this latest vbulletin, if you have not looked around in a while, check out your usercp, where you can connect with many of the new features

vin63
02-19-2011, 05:19 PM
Is the upload function diabled? I haven't been able to upload any photos for several weeks.

Terry
02-19-2011, 05:43 PM
not sure vin? but the board still has some ticks from the crash a few weeks ago..

will ask RED to look into it :) cus i am a dumbass with this pute stuff :D

terry

vin63
02-19-2011, 06:43 PM
Thanks...yeah, I figured initially it had something to do with the crash, but wasn't sure if it had been disabled since as a result.

risestar
02-19-2011, 07:29 PM
Yeah something seems to be wrong there the upload boxes are grayed out let me see if I can figure it out

Chicag0_Red
02-19-2011, 07:31 PM
Yeah there is something flumoxed with it because I get invalid file type regardless of the size or format (jpg, png, gif) of the pic that I try to upload.

{shrug}

risestar
02-19-2011, 11:37 PM
Should be fixed now, let me know if any more problems

Chicag0_Red
02-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Yep it is working. I even tested the auto resize feature and a couple of different formats.

vin63
02-20-2011, 07:54 AM
Cool...yep, found and scanned some old photos - got them posted this a.m. ;) Thanks!