PDA

View Full Version : Stealing socks and grabbing pant legs

Polar
01-27-2010, 02:57 PM
Polar is such a goofy big fluff ball. Since he was a little puppy, he is now 10 months, he steals socks........OFF your feet! When he comes in from outside, after an hour of enjoying the cold air, he is so recharged with energy and runs around the house looking for any of to play. If you are sitting down, heck even if you are standing, he will run up to you and steal your sock right off your foot and run to the other end of the room taunting you to come chase him to ge it back! He is such a goof! He will also grab the bottom of your pant leg in order to get you to play with him. He's 90lbs now so when he grabs our 7 yr olds pant leg it's quite funny. Polar think our son is his puppy brother or somethng. He knows when Ryans bus is coming and gets so excited to see him walk up the drive way. Are your gp's as playful?

nick's spirit
01-27-2010, 05:23 PM
Robin
What memories you have just brought back!! I can just imagine what a goofy fluff ball Polar is and how he makes you laugh & smile. Good to hear you are enjoying his antics...realizing that he is a puppy & needs playtime, and good to hear that Ryan is his "bud"
Yep...all my Pyr's got "crazy" after being outside, re-energized!! Fun to watch them be goofy...and grateful when they finally get tired out!

vin63
01-28-2010, 09:10 AM
I've posted this before, but my two used to play so hard and chase each other in the house that one day while I was outside, I heard a huge thud from inside the house. I came inside and found that Isabella (who does the chasing and tackling), tackled Sebastian (who likes to be chased) into our wall and punched a hole through the drywall.

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj33/vin63/Our%20Puppies/holeinthewallgang_b.jpg

nick's spirit
01-28-2010, 10:34 AM
I love the looks on those faces...who could get angry at them, and it must have been so hard not to break out laughing!! I wonder exactly what they were thinking/expecting. You have some wonderful photos, wonderful memories in the making!

vin63
01-28-2010, 01:49 PM
Yeah, note the lack of furniture in that photo...we've since been able to put the dining room furniture back, now that they are older and don't roughhouse as much. :p

Milu
01-28-2010, 08:14 PM
Haha, I bet that must have dazed them quite a bit!
My pyr doesn't take them off my feet but he does LOVE socks. (I don't know if you remember this, but I predicted this before I even brought him home. Something bout those shifty sneaky eyes!) Nothing gives him more joy than to sneak into the laundry room after me and snatch a sock out of the dryer as I'm unloading and run with his stolen loot around the house.
Another thing that I find funny is that he never responds to sounds of animals on the TV or computer (no Animal Planet for him then!)- but today I was making a video and he barked at something while it was recording. When I played it back, and he heard his own bark, and started going nuts!
Those nutty dogs. :)

Emmie
01-29-2010, 05:34 AM
My pyr does the same. She loves socks and will sneak away with one, i fold my laundry while watching tv. She sneaks over when i'm not watching and tries to grab a sock, nothing else!! just socks.