PDA

View Full Version : Turn on water tap?

pyr haven
01-06-2010, 08:25 PM
Has ur pyr turned on a water tap???? My female babe (which we sent to the vet this am for spay, my husband and I can't function today, just so plain worry) we caught her red handed, she was using her paw!!! Last week the house water ran dry, it was most inconvenient but we think it's kinda cute

Jewel
01-06-2010, 08:35 PM
Bijou did that with the faucet in the backyard 3 times. The first two times there was an explanation of how she did it, and I don't think she turned it on on purpose. The third time I have no explanation and it was possible she did deliberately turn it on. She made a big mudhole under the faucet and when I got home and saw her wearing "black boots" on all 4 legs and her brother perfectly white, I knew something was up :eek: Big water bills.

Sending good karma for your girl and a fast recovery for her :)

pyr haven
01-06-2010, 08:50 PM
luckily, our water is from the ground, we got big pumps, in a way, this "leaker" was cheaper than a faulty pump! kitty kat (my female pup) made a big mud bath too. btw, since our water is a bit "earthy", we always have yellow pyrs!
thanks, will report on how the anaesthetia (spelling oops) goes. the bro has been restless all morning since the sis left for vet

vin63
01-07-2010, 12:35 PM
That's quite impressive...the only dog that we've had that smart was our German Shepherd. Anyway, it might be a good alternative to remove the handle and install an animal watering spigot on that faucet. :D