PDA

View Full Version : Great Pyreneese and Bolt Movie

ragingbull83
12-01-2009, 07:05 AM
I watched the movie Bolt last night the dog in there looks almost exactley like a GP pup except the ears. Does anyone know what breed they based the movie dog on?

Tsunibear
12-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Bolt himself was suppose to look like a smaller white German Shepard. He was the Disney cartoon version of Rin Tin Tin.

ad_mn81
12-02-2009, 06:02 PM
In the movie 12 dogs of christmas there is a pyr which is shown several times, it isnt a main character or anything, but u can definitely tell it is one

eloisesmom
12-02-2009, 06:48 PM
I totally thought he looked like a pyr when I first saw the movie, too! Especially because he was supposed to have a super sonic loud bark. We thought it was extra funny because we also have a cranky black cat and we imagine that it they could talk to each other, they'd sound lots like those 2!
Right now I'm just dying to see Santa Buddies and I want to get Eloise a santa suit (or at least a hat).

ragingbull83
12-02-2009, 09:14 PM
Well the thing is except the ears the looks and behavior of bolt was exactly like a GP. Maybe it was a a White German Shepard brother but the tail and everything didnt seem like it in HD.
Yea i want to see the Santa Buddies with the GP puppies too :)

Tsunibear
12-02-2009, 10:48 PM
I thought he looked similar and acted similar too, but after looking around and everything he is suppose to be a white German Shepard I was saddened by that because he made a better Great Pyrenees if you ask me.

ragingbull83
12-03-2009, 06:35 AM
Yea I think so too

Topper
12-03-2009, 10:06 AM
I went and got the Santa Buddies. When you finally get to see it. See if you can see how many time the tail is up like it should be. I only see it twice. We loved the movie.