PDA

View Full Version : Lets Stop

Topper
08-17-2009, 10:21 AM
We have had two items on this discussion forum that I feel has gotten out of hand. The first one with the getting two GP she took things wrong. The main one is the one started by mills1950 I feel that it was uncalled for. I get on this discussion form because 95% of us are non-working GP owners. The ones that have working GP we love to hear the stories of there work. They way I see it there are still house dog because you take care of them. I have true rancher of sheep, cows I have shown my GP. They have GP but never see a house or barn. They are brought food and water twice a day. There job is to work not play. Each one us have ideas and information to help each other.
What I am trying to say if you want to post something that you know is going to hurt somebody felling don't we don't what that option. I have been on other site for other thing and when this starts the forum go to pot.
Let forget the past and start new.
I love my GP

ragingbull83
08-17-2009, 07:29 PM
I agree with you topper but its a problem when somebody gets on and starts the thread off by insulting the other owners just cant do that. I think i speak for most of us that somebody talks like that its taken personal.
Like a Coyate knows when you mess with one of us your messing with a whole pack. ;)

risestar
08-18-2009, 12:05 AM
They say opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one :) But sometimes things get a little heated, but once things cool down a bit most times it turns out people just turn molehills into mountains.

The important thing is to respect other peoples opinions even if you don't agree and they will do the same and sometimes once people explain themselves a little better, they find that they are a lot closer to meeting in the middle than they thought.

Kate53
08-18-2009, 04:00 AM
Good observation, Risestar....and I am sure everyone here can listen to what each of us has to say without feeling trampled on. I think a lot of interesting points about GPs in general have been touched upon with these recent postings and I for one don't mind a bit of a challenge....keeps us on our toes!