PDA

View Full Version : Question about the forum

mills1950
08-04-2009, 02:42 PM
Love the forum, has alot of great information----However----is their a way to reverse what we read. Seems the latest responses are on page one on the top with the original question sometimes many pages back. Seems it would be easier to follow the flow with the original question on first page and view answers in which they are received----that way the whole post makes sense without going backwards. New member so I dont want to upset the applecart. Thanks David

risestar
08-04-2009, 07:53 PM
Simple, just click on the usercp link above and go to settings, then to thread display option and choose the one you want, either newest posts on the last page, or the reverse, with the newest ones on the first page

mills1950
08-05-2009, 05:37 AM
Thanks, I didnt know i could do that!!! David

Bunchie
08-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Risestar - I am wondering how I can post pictures on the gallery and also how to post pics on the forum. Is this OK to do (forum), or does it take up too much space.... would you rather we post to the gallery? I have some adorable pictures of Sam, and would like to attach them to my responses sometime...

DPW
08-05-2009, 08:18 AM
Good questions Bunchie. When I first discovered this site I tried to post a couple of pics in the gallery. I didn't resize the pics enough and was taking forever to upload. Now that I know a little more about posting pics on the computer I get no response when I click on the upload link in the gallery. I think I broke something on my end. :confused: